On the internet or in AppStore wide variety of services that allow you to create and change ringtones for iOS devices, but almost all require financial response. Why pay for something you can easily create free and especially by yourself? Follow the below instructions and learn how to create your own ringtones using only iTunes. Operating system is the same in OSX, as well as in Windows.
- Open iTunes
- In the music library, choose the song you want to use as ringtones.
- Right-click on the song and select "Information". A new window opens and select the category "Options".
- The window can be seen in the figure below. Note the heading "Start time" and "stop time". Zašktnite both and adjust the values by yourself. Ringtones must be 30 seconds in length
- Click "Confirm" and again right on the same track, but select "Create AAC Version".
- Find new track with a length of 30 seconds, right click and click "Open in Finder" (windows users will have a similar option to windows explorer).
- Overwrite the file extension of ". M4a" extension to ". M4r" and save it.
- Go back to iTunes and delete the generated 30-second song, but choose to keep the file.
- Re-open the track, which you changed the extension in iTunes. Note that is automatically added to the "Sounds", ie rings.
- Sync your iPhone (remember to tick sounds!).
- The settings on the iPhone to select the Sounds and select a recorded track.
The process of creating rings are quickly embracing and other times it will take considerably faster. Do not forget the important thing, and it sync ringtone to iPhone.
Enjoy your newly created ringtone!